This class is for current Master Practitioners who would like to learn how to teach Holy Fire Reiki to others.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Pre-requisite: All candidates for the Master Teacher Class should be using Reiki for at least six months and have a Master Practitioner (Level 3) Certification issued by the Psychic Center of Northern Colorado.
Our classes are taught in relatively small groups to facilitate more individualized attention and learning. Individual training (one on one) is available when requested.
Section 1: Master Teacher Training – 4 hour each day for 2 days (does not have to be consecutive days)
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- The Holy Fire symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
- Both Usui/Holy Fire III Master ignitions and the Healing Fire Ignition are received.
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire Symbol for treatments.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and the pre-ignition, the Healing in the River of Life Experience, both ignitions for Reiki Master and the Healing Fire ignition.
- The Holy Fire Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach including going over the class outline as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- 186 page class manual
- Class Certificate
Instruction is given on the Usui/Holy Fire III system of Experiences, Placements and Ignitions. Students will also take part in and be shown now to teach the Healing in the River of Life Experience, The Ocean of Holy Love Experience, The Holy Fire Healing Experience and the Healing Fire Ignition. Needless to say, this class is a powerful healing experience. While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
Section 2 (scheduled a month after the second class): Recap
We will meet again to answer any questions and practice any techniques students need.